We are so excited to start seeing our amazing patients again! As we begin to open up appointment times, we wanted to let you know how appointments will be structured for the foreseeable future. Our safety for you and our team is #1 and with the new protocols in place, we know we can continue to provide the service you have grown to love at Mann Family Dental.
New Appointment Process
- Our confirmation procedure has not changed. Please confirm your appointment via text message or email which you will begin receiving 3 weeks prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Please complete our Covid-19 pre-appointment questionnaire within 24 hour of your scheduled appointment by clicking here or by visiting our website and clicking on Patient Info, then Forms.
- Please arrive to your appointment 5 minutes early and stay in your car. Call us at (603) 625-9823 to check-in. If you have not completed your questionnaire, you will be required to do so at this time.
- When your room is ready, a team member will call you to enter our building. Please wear your mask and bring eye protection with you.
- You will be met in the foyer where your temperature will be painlessly measured, and your questionnaire reviewed.
- Our team will be wearing full personal protective equipment including facemask, gloves, gowns, and shields for everyone’s protection and will escort you to your treatment room.
- Due to the addition layers of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) we are wearing, your room will be cooler. Please dress accordingly.
Other Safety Measures
- Only the appointed patient will be taken into the treatment room.
- In an effort to maintain social distancing, our reception and coffee area will be closed for the time being.
- Your dedicated treatment room will be sanitized and prepared with CDC approved disinfectants and we always use one of the most advanced autoclave sterilization systems for handpieces and instruments.
- We will provide hand sanitizer for your use.
- Medify MA-112 Air Purifiers have been installed in every treatment room and in the main lobby. These high efficiency medical grade HEPA filters remove 99.97% of all particles down to 0.1 microns which is sufficient for removing the SARS-CoV-2 virus which causes the Covid-19 disease.
- We will allow for more time between appointments, which may mean fewer available appointment times.
We Appreciate You
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during this time. We appreciate your flexibility and feedback as we move forward together. As we receive guidance from the CDC and ADA we will alert you to any changes in our procedures. As always, if you have any questions please give us a call.