Suresmile in Manchester, NH
Everything You Need To Know About SureSmile
Traditional metal braces and Invisalign are popular choices for people looking to straighten their teeth, but did you know there are other options, too? SureSmile technology and materials provide a customized fit that is comfortable from the first aligner to the last. A treatment plan with SureSmile aligners can help you achieve the perfect smile you’ve always wanted!
What is SureSmile?
SureSmile aligners are a teeth-straightening system that uses advanced technology and materials to move misaligned teeth to the desired position. SureSmile is a removable clear aligner, also known as invisible braces. Clear aligners are customized plastic trays that you wear to straighten your teeth.
This orthodontic treatment takes around six months, but exact times will vary for each patient depending on the treatment plan the dentist recommends. Patients considering an invisible aligner should research which company will best benefit their smile.
Suresmile orthodontic technology offers:
- Digital scans: SureSmile uses a prime scan intraoral scanner combined with advanced imaging technology and planning software to deliver precise results.
- Essix plastic: Aligners are made from Essix Ace plastic, known for durability, which makes wearing aligners feel natural.
- Custom-fit: SureSmile aligners are laser cut and polished, with a contoured gum line for optimal comfort.
Patients often prefer this type of treatment over traditional braces for a few reasons:
- Aesthetics: Clear aligners can straighten your teeth discreetly. You won’t have tacky metal brackets hiding your pearly whites and ruining your confidence.
- Removable: These aligners need to be worn for 22 hours a day, but you can take them out if you need to. However, it’s essential not to surpass the time allowed to have them out.
- Convenient: Clear aligners require fewer visits to the dentist or orthodontist than traditional braces.
Cost of SureSmile
The SureSmile braces cost depends on the level of treatment you need. Some dentists offer SureSmile braces for around $3,000- $4,000. Complex cases will cost more; you won’t know the exact cost until your dentist can confirm how long your treatment will take.
SureSmile vs. Invisalign: How do they compare?
- Treatment time: Invisalign treatment time can be anywhere from 9 to 18 months. The average time for SureSmile treatment is around six months, although it can be longer for more complex cases.
- Price: Invisalign costs anywhere from $3,500 to $8,500, although the exact price will depend on your case’s length of treatment and complexity. Suresmile averages around $4,000.
- They both have the ability to use small precise add-ons that can help speed up the straightening process.
- They both use clear aligners to straighten teeth, and they both require regular visits with the orthodontist.
- Both brands can treat more complex cases than remote treatment aligners but can’t treat the most complicated issues, which require traditional braces treatment.
How do I get SureSmile?
SureSmile orthodontics treatment begins with an in-office appointment with your dentist.
- Make an appointment: Contact a SureSmile orthodontist to schedule your first consultation.
- Consult: You’ll meet with your oral health care provider in person. At this consultation, your orthodontists will scan your teeth to determine eligibility. The orthodontist will use a SureSmile orthodontic technology to align each tooth into the target position. Once the orthodontist has virtually designed the smile and bite, SureSmile software will plan the most efficient and direct route for moving teeth into the proper place.
- Treatment planning: You’ll meet with your oral health care provider and start talking about a precise treatment plan for your aligners.
- Get your aligners: You’ll return to visit your dentist and get your first set of aligners that fit perfectly to your teeth.
- Monthly visits: Monthly visits will ensure that everything is going according to plan.
- Last appointment: Your oral health care provider will confirm whether or not you are ready to complete your treatment. Finally, you’ll get retainers to wear to keep your new smile aligned.
Work with Mann Family Dental for Your SureSmile Treatment Planning
At Mann Family Dental, we offer options to fit everyone’s needs because we know that each patient’s teeth are unique. If you think SureSmile aligner treatment might be right for you, contact us today to learn more about the treatment process and come one step closer to achieving the perfect smile.